This privacy statement applies to massage.co.za products, services and websites worldwide (collectively, massage.co.za "services").
Specific, explicitly defined purpose [13 (1) of Popia]Massage.co.za collects information for the following specific purpose:
- As South Africa's highest ranking internet massage business we strive to have the most complete database of active massage therapists in the country and to bring clients to their door and to sell them products they need to provide their service. Massage.co.za is a business totally dedicated to the massage industry.
- In the process of providing these massage therapists with customers we also collect information of South African consumers that might be interested in going for a massage.
Retention and Restriction of records [14 (3) of Popia]Massage.co.za uses the information collected about customers to decide what recruitment processes to utilize to legally recruit them as customers. As we use this information to make a decision about the customer we will keep the customer information only as long as:
- We have not become aware that the customer no longer provides massage therapy services.
- The customer requests us to remove/delete his/her information.
- The customer may also decide allow us to keep his/her information but to mark his record so that his record is not used for marketing emails or sms's.
- Massage.co.za will disable customers if the customer does not allow us to send him transactional and upgrade info emails or sms's.
- massage.co.za collects personal information when users register for a massage.co.za service or otherwise voluntarily provide such information. We may combine personal information collected from users with information from other massage.co.za services or third parties to provide a better user experience such as customizing content for the user, or to advance the use of our supplier's services.
- massage.co.za servers automatically record some information when users visit our website or use some of our products.
- We do not sell your contact information to any third party ever.
- We do use personal contact information for the advancement of Massage.co.za and MassageOils.co.za business which includes, but is not limited to, the business trading as massage.co.za.
- We do use personal contact information for the advancement of the business of the therapists that are registered with us.
- We use personal information to provide the services you've requested, including services that display customized content.
- We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve massage.co.za technologies and services.
- We may share aggregate non-personal information with third parties outside of massage.co.za.
- We may also share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
- massage.co.za processes personal information on our servers in South Africa, but reserves the right to store it on any server anywhere in the world.
- We offer users choices when we ask for personal information, whenever reasonably possible.
- We make good faith efforts to provide users access to their own personal information upon request and to let users correct such data if it is inaccurate and delete it, when reasonably possible.