This privacy statement applies to massage.co.za products, services and websites worldwide (collectively, massage.co.za "services").
- massage.co.za collects personal information when users register for a massage.co.za service or otherwise voluntarily provide such information. We may combine personal information collected from users with information from other massage.co.za services or third parties to provide a better user experience such as customizing content for the user, or to advance the use of our supplier's services.
- massage.co.za servers automatically record some information when users visit
our website or use some of our products.
- We do not sell your contact information to any third party ever.
- We do use personal contact information for the advancement of Spit Spot Retail (Pty) Ltd's business which includes, but is not limited to, the business trading as massage.co.za.
- We do use personal contact information for the advancement of the business of the therapists that are registered with us.
- We use personal information to provide the services you've requested, including services that display customized content.
- We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve massage.co.za technologies and services.
- We may share aggregate non-personal information with third parties outside of massage.co.za.
- We may also share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
- massage.co.za processes personal information on our servers in South
Africa, but reserves the right to store it on any server anywhere in the world.
- We offer users choices when we ask for personal information, whenever reasonably possible.
- We make good faith efforts to provide users access to their own personal information upon request and to let users correct such data if it is inaccurate and delete it, when reasonably possible.